Real Estate Mogul Elite
Ease of Understanding:9.0/10
- Tons and Tons of Content.
- Great Price Structure. And has a Free signup option..
- Guru support is beyond exceptional.
- Customer Support was exceptional.
- Realistic expectations of success were presented. Very non hype content once you get past the webinar.
- Webinar video was waaay to long
- You have to have points to view some content.
The Real Estate Mogul Elite by Preston Ely Review
It’s no secret that the real estate market is changing – Gone are the days of just simply hanging a few bandit signs and getting tons of leads. Inventory is scarce nationwide and deals are hard to come by. Most real estate investing course are outdated or simply do not work in this changing environment. The real estate industry needed a course that was changing and evolving with the market, enter The Real Estate Mogul!
The Real Estate Mogul Elite was created by Preston Ely and a team of several Guru and non-Gurus as a solution to the problem of staying on top of this changing landscape known as Real Estate Investing.
The Real Estate Mogul team consist of –
- 4 commercial & multi family investing experts
- 4 foreclosure & reo investing specialists
- 4 authorities on Hard Money & Private Money
- 3 Marketing Geniuses – who have done over 3000 deals combined
- 2 Market Insiders to provide market analysis and updates on Washington that will affect your everyday business
- 4 life coaches to keep you motivated and accountable
- 5 rehab specialists who have made millions on fix and flip deals
- 2 short sale experts who are on the edge of this niche and have found creative ways to continue to make a killing
- 5 of the biggest real estate wholesales in the country to keep you up to date on still one of the quickest ways to make money
You also get access to these sections and more –
1. When Should I Quit My Job & Go Full Time in Real Estate
2. The “Retire Early & Wealthy” Plan
3. REI Business Planning: First Things First
4. REI Business Planning: Specialists vs. Generalists
5. REI Outsourcing: How I Cracked the Code
1. “How I Get My Best Real Estate Deals Today”
2. Breeding Bird Dogs to Hunt Juicy Deals
3. Reading Comps: Art vs. Science
4. Competition Killer Part 1: How to Build Instant, Unparalleled Rapport
5. Competition Killer Part 2: Jedi Mind Tricks
6. A Simple Guide to Mining the MLS
7. Competition Killer Part 3: “There Can Be Only One”
8. Clever Investor Reveals His Matchless Marketing Mojo Part 1
9. Clever Investor Reveals His Matchless Marketing Mojo Part 2
1. 1 Easy Trick to Uncovering Private Lenders
2. Simple Man’s Guide to Private Money-Getting
3. Dating Private Lenders: 7 Ways to Make a Great First Impression
4. Reason #17 Why Most Investors Fail At Getting Private Money
5. 5 Salient Questions to Ask Any Private Lender
6. Private Money Demystified Part 1: Targeting the Right People
7. Private Money Demystified Part 2: Introducing Your Opportunity
8. What is an “Accredited Investor” and Why Does It Matter?
1. The Way of the Warrior: Why You Should Want Pain Now
2. 1 Weird Trick to Make Success Inevitable
3. Do This, Make Money: 7 Millionaire Mind Hacks
4. Why Most Top Investors Fail (And You Should Too)
5. Excuses or Deals: Which Have You Got?
6. 3 Time Hacks for Getting More Done Every Day
7. How to Grill a Property Like Bobby Flay
8. Engineering Success: How Your Thoughts Call the Shots
9. You Can’t Gain the World Unless You’re Willing to Lose it All
10. Mighty Gratitude and the Iron Law of the Universe
11. Take Massive Action, Stay in the Fight and Fail Forward
12. The Secret to Being in Business Longer Than a Year
13. Why Not You?
1. How Do I Know Which Short Sale Deals to Go After in 2013?
2. How to Flip Any House in 3 Days or Less in ANY Real Estate Market
3. Wholesalers: How to Make More by Pricing Less
4. “New Economy” Wholesalers: 3 Must-Do’s
5. Negotiating with Sellers: Jedi Money Mind Reading
6. Sneaky Foreclosure Getting Trick: Tapping the Capillary
7. Remote Rehabbing 101: Market Selection
8. The REO Sneak Attack Trick
9. Remote Rehabbing: What I Buy and How I Find Them
10. Wholesalers: Why You Should Always Get an Offer
11. Short Sales Now: What’s Working, What’s Not and Why
12. Remote Rehabbing: Due Diligence from 2,431 Miles Away
13. 10% Response Rate! Steal These Sneaky Short Sale Marketing Tricks
14. Copy This: Coax Cash Buyers with “Hedge Fund Bait”
1. The New Real Estate Economy: What’s Going On, What’s Coming, and What to Do About It
2. David vs. Goliath: Calling on Congress to Rethink Wall Street Bulk REO Buys
3. News: Investor Driven Recovery, Banks Holding REOs, and Pre-Foreclosures on Zillow
4. Is the Housing Recovery Real?
5. News: Obama Punts, FHA Fouls, and Top 10 Foreclosure States
6. News: The Vanishing First-Time Buyer and FHA’s Bonehead Play
7. Short Sales: Bank of America Reveals Some Cards
8. News: Drooling Hedge Funds, a New Foreclosure Tax and FHA Says “Flip Away”
9. News: Top 10 REO States, Rental Income Rises, and Investors Drive Appreciation
10. How FHFA Leadership Change May Impact Your Business
11. REI & Uncle Sam: Are We Sinking or Swimming in Today’s Troubled Political Waters?
Web and Tech:
1. How to Speed Up Online Audio & Video Awesomely
2. LOL! Using Text Messages to Buy Houses
3. How to Covertly “Loop” Cash Buyers for Your Real Estate Deals
4. How to Fill & Sign Docs on Your iPhone or iPad
5. How to Legally Notarize Docs Online
6. Choosing Keywords for Your Real Estate Investing Website
7. 1 Weird SEO Hack that Grabs Leads by the Face
8. Sneaky Little Website Trick That Automates Cash Buyers & Private Lenders
9. Pimp My Google Voice
10. Cool App Lets You Listen Faster, Learn Faster
11. Tech Tip: 2 Quick SEO Hacks for More Website Leads
If you sign up you will gain access to all the Guru’s, Forms, Contracts, Checklists, Spreadsheets, Negotiation Scripts, Tools, Tricks, Training Videos, Formulas, and more…
Do I think it is worth the money? Well he does have several Guru’s as well he has several plans to fit your budget. It really depends on your desire to learn and your willingness to spend money on something that will help you.
Do I think it is a scam? I signed up to get access to the Guru’s like Chris Chico, Preston Ely, Than Merrill, Lee Kearney. I do deals locally here in Nashville and this only helped me. I would say this is probably better than all the real estate courses combined.